Changes for Net::Z3950 module, version 0.04
19th October 2001
Changes between versions
0.04 (Fri Sep 22 17:51:28 2000):
- Fix so that diagnostics are available after search failure.
- Add trivial "straight through" support for USMARC and some
of the related record syntaxes.
- Support for OID-typed fields in GRS-1 records.
- Change default database to "Default" (it had the profoundly
unhelpful default of "hardwired-databaseName"!)
- Modify the internal class hierarchy to make MARC support
hang together more easily (yazwrap library now returns
...::Record:: objects instead of ...::APDU::)
- Improve diagnostics when low-level translation of C objects
into Perl objects fails.